If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Apr 24, 2009

Digha: Splash

Around 12:30 pm we arrived Digha. A long journey from Kolkata and some tire punctures :P made us really tired. But before checking in to the hotel, I rushed to the sea shore to feel the cold salty wind. And as usually my camera was with me which help me to take this snap. The waves were really splashing against the shore continuously. So I named this pic as Splash :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page


Page Rank Checker Button
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Arnab Guha © 2009 • all rights reserved / follow me on Orkut • facebook • Hi5 • Picasa • Flickr • National Geographic / coolphotoblogs / Photoblogs.org / vote in the 2009 Photoblog Awards / photo community / listed / @ VFXY