If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Jun 30, 2009

Painfully Lonely


Info:
Time: 5.45 am
Place: Near Netaji SubhashChandra International Airport
I was hopeful to capture some sunrise shot. But It was too cloudy. Halted by its aloneness and couldn't wait to capture it. As the light was too low, so I prefered Black n White.
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L10
Focal Length: 6mm
F-Number: F/2.8
Exposure Time: 1/30 sec.
ISO: 64
Metering Mode: Pattern

3 comments:

Sujit July 1, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Great One !!!! Carry on like this........

Jinia July 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

its really look good. it has peaceful look.

Prakhar July 23, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

fabulous, contrast is wonderful.. I have also added some black n white pics on my blog. I want u to visit it, u may like it..

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page


Page Rank Checker Button
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Arnab Guha © 2009 • all rights reserved / follow me on Orkut • facebook • Hi5 • Picasa • Flickr • National Geographic / coolphotoblogs / Photoblogs.org / vote in the 2009 Photoblog Awards / photo community / listed / @ VFXY