If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Jul 20, 2009

Dad's Good Old Bicycle

~~~ Dad's Good Old Bicycle ~~~

Info:
This photo was taken on 19th Jul, 2009. On that day I was in a mood to explore new areas. So I took my Nikon L10 and my dad's old bicycle and went for a ride. I reached a place known as "beraberi" which was nearly 15-20 min ride from my house. There was a crop field from which a clear vision of sky was available. I was quite happy to see the clear blue sky and waited for a nice sunset.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix L10
Focal Length: 6 mm
ISO: 64
Exposure Time: 1/570 sec.
F-stop: f/5.6
Max Apperture: 3

1 comments:

Jayanta August 18, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

eta to... tor one of d best...

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page


Page Rank Checker Button
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Arnab Guha © 2009 • all rights reserved / follow me on Orkut • facebook • Hi5 • Picasa • Flickr • National Geographic / coolphotoblogs / Photoblogs.org / vote in the 2009 Photoblog Awards / photo community / listed / @ VFXY