If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Sep 6, 2009

Roadside Refresher


After a long time, I am back with some photos. Presently I am in Bangalore, working in Accenture as Associate Software Engineer. So the upcoming photos will have the essence of Bangalore.

In morning, I just went for a breakfast to a shop. I took my cam with me and got this roadside beauty. I am feeling ashamed of myself that I don't know the names of these magnificent flowers. I am looking forward to the fact if someone shares its name with me. I have shot some more photos, but will share those in the coming posts.
Good Day...

Details:

Camera: Nikon Coolpix L10
Focal Length: 6mm
F Stop: F/5.6
ISO: 64
Exposure: 1/1091 sec.

2 comments:

Jayanta September 8, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

ei to guru abar form-e fireche....;)

Arnab Guha September 12, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

@Jayanta..
Ami form ei chilam....khali kodin ektu sit ghum dichhi :P

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page


Page Rank Checker Button
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Arnab Guha © 2009 • all rights reserved / follow me on Orkut • facebook • Hi5 • Picasa • Flickr • National Geographic / coolphotoblogs / Photoblogs.org / vote in the 2009 Photoblog Awards / photo community / listed / @ VFXY