If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

May 2, 2010

Sunrise from Kemmanagundi

After a gap of 4 months, I have returned again with some photos to share. In the month of March, I went to a short trip to Chikmagalur-Kemmanagundi. It's a hill station in Karnataka and famous for Coffee Plantation. Our trip was started with a 8 km trekking from Rajbhavan (horticulture resort at Kemmanagundi) to Hebbe falls. I heard that the sunrise and sunset from Rajbhavan is marvelous. I am not lucky enough to get that view but was able to capture this majestic moment.

Details:
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L10
F-Stop: f/5.6
Exposure Time: 1/285 sec
ISO: 64
Focal Length: 6 mm

1 comments:

CJ February 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Fantastic shot! Great lighting and comp. Just beautiful.... :)
CJ
www.cjophoto.com

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page


Page Rank Checker Button
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Arnab Guha © 2009 • all rights reserved / follow me on Orkut • facebook • Hi5 • Picasa • Flickr • National Geographic / coolphotoblogs / Photoblogs.org / vote in the 2009 Photoblog Awards / photo community / listed / @ VFXY