If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

May 25, 2009

Monochrome Clouds



A monochrome cloudscape snap from Dakshineswar Ghat (Kolkata). I was heading to our frequent destination Belur accompanied by my friend Piyali. We were about to ride a boat to Belur from Dakshineswar Ghat when I noticed this excellent cloudscape over Ganges. I had took a snap in normal mode. But later I convert it t monochrome using Adobe Photoshop for experiment purpose.

Details:
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L10
Date Taken: 2008:08:08 16:14:30
Exposure Time: 1/916 sec.
ISO Speed Rating: 64
Flash Fired: No.
Metering Mode: Pattern
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
Software: Adobe photoshop. For Monochrome conversion and watermarking purpose.
Vote for me at 2009 Photoblogs Awards:

1 comments:

Prakhar July 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

gr8 pic

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page


Page Rank Checker Button
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Arnab Guha © 2009 • all rights reserved / follow me on Orkut • facebook • Hi5 • Picasa • Flickr • National Geographic / coolphotoblogs / Photoblogs.org / vote in the 2009 Photoblog Awards / photo community / listed / @ VFXY