If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

May 8, 2009

Triptych Capture


Previously I didn’t know about Polyptych photography. But day before yesterday, when I was searching for some photoblogs, I was stunned by a snap. The concept was marvelous [Take a look at http://blog.alfiegoodrich.com/index.php?showimage=447]. And from that photo I became aware of polyptych photos. So I quickly scan through my old snaps and got these series of photos of aerobics performed by my brother at Digha beach. I adjusted the photos in Photoshop and made this one (for experiment purpose).


Details:
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L10
Focal Length: 6 mm
F-Number: F/5.6
Exposure: 1/261 sec
ISO: 64
Photoshoped: Yes. For framing purpose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page


Page Rank Checker Button
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Arnab Guha © 2009 • all rights reserved / follow me on Orkut • facebook • Hi5 • Picasa • Flickr • National Geographic / coolphotoblogs / Photoblogs.org / vote in the 2009 Photoblog Awards / photo community / listed / @ VFXY